1965 Chevy Nova Wagon – $24,900
Dukes Garage for sale a 1965 Chevy Nova with a 383 Stroker, new Holley Street Demon Carb and a 700 R4 four speed, professionally tuned and built to race. This car will smoke tires and surprise with speed and power set to turn heads or roll out with the family to a drive in. This Nova maintains its original good looks and classic mid 60’s lines.
- Professionally built 383 Stroked small block @430hp
- GM Factory rebuilt 700 R4 four speed automatic overdrive with custom cross member
- New Holley Street Demon Carburetor
- Wild Berry Pearl body with Silver Metallic over gold base coat roof
- Heidt’s Hot Rod Shop custom Mustang II front cross member with full upper and lower A Arms
- Global West Suspension rear five leaf spring setup with aluminum/Del-A-Lum bushings
- Camaro 8.2” rear axle
- Chevelle power front disc brakes
- Close ration power rack and pinion steering
- SS gauge cluster, Sun tach
- Grant Steering wheel
- New front glass
- Power rear window
- Wheel Vintiques silver powder coat Rallye wheels 15x7 rear, 15x6 front – BFG Comp T/A Tires
- B&M ratchet shifter and transmission cooler – B&M cockpit adjustable lockup control
- Vin#116355N159795 – Dealer Stk# 200
Additional parts included with sale of vehicle:
They include and extra set of exterior molding, Fisher door sill plate, front hood trim molding emblem with the words “Chevrolet”, Original steering wheel, “Nova” side emblem, Tail lights, Parking lights, Glove compartment door, Radio plate, Arm rests, Rear view mirrors, tail gate window switch, Original glass washer bottle for wiper, Overflow tank, door & window handles, cans of misc. bolts, and brackets. Also included extra material for interior with insulation.
The entire vehicle history file which includes registrations, Owners Manual, protect-o-plate, Service manual, parts & service records, partial sticker from truck jack instructions, New tail gate seals in box, 2 front fenders are included as well.